I got my test results back from my physical exam that I had last week, and everything was normal!
I go in tomorrow for my blood work and then a couple days after that I have my very unfun HSG test.
Update:
Deric and I have decided that we no longer will be moving to Spokane, Instead we will be moving only 5 hours away from California to Phoenix Arizona. We are very excited for the move and have started looking for places to live and have taken a lot of trips to find the right place! This decision had been kinda hard for me since I already had a job in Spokane. But it means that we will only be in school for 5 years having to pay only 1 year out of pocket instead of 4!!! It will be huge for us and the School looks AMAZING! We are going over in a couple more weeks to look for a house, deric will take a few tests to get into the community college over there and I will start looking for a job! We are excited to be living in Arizona, getting to know family better down there and starting a life for ourselves!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment