Friday, August 21, 2009

Disneyland

My friend Sara and I went to Disneyland on Tuesday night to use up the tickets that I bought for Deric and I. I had to use them once before the 23rd and since that is the day Deric is getting home it would be a little hard to use them before! We had tons of fun! We went after work and stayed till about 12:30! and I went on the Tea Cups for the 1st time ever! How sad is that!!!! But they were fun! disneyland with sara3 disneyland with sara2disneyland with sara Indiana Jones is one of my VERY favorite rides!!! This is one of the ladies from the ride! 

 

So next time I blog it will be pictures of my husband and I TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not even try to explain how happy I am! 51 hours and counting!!!

 

I am heading the temple tonight with Sara for her first time! I am so excited for her!

No comments: