I never thought this day would come. Of course it has already started with some set backs but my husband is coming home tonight, well tomorrow morning.
I am a HUGE ball of emotions today. I think I have almost felt every emotion possible. I have been VERY angry,sad, happy, excited, EXTATIC, nervous and full of love and joy! I didn’t get much sleep last night. I think I woke up about every day hours after I got to sleep. Which probably wasn’t the best since I will be up till for a LONG time tonight waiting for my husband to get to base.
Its funny to think that I am nervous to see Deric again. Its been SO long since I have seen him in person. I know NOTHING will have changed between us but for some reason I am very nervous. I keep playing in my mind what I think will happen when I see him. I am SURE that I will start crying because I will be so excited and since I haven’t really cried at all this entire deployment, I think it will all just come out tonight.
I am headed off to hang out with Mason and Makena the kids I nanny to help pass my time today. I also cut my bangs because I was super bored! That's what happens when my entire house is spotless, laundry down, dishes done and nothing on TV.
It has been a while since I have had choppy bangs
and now I remember why I love them so much!!
5 comments:
I am so happy for you !!!!!
Yay!! I love your bangs like that too
Yea! I am so excited for you.
I think your bangs are adorable!
you are beautiful! I think the bangs are so perfect!!
ok so I am just catching up on your blog. I was just reading this post and it reminded me of seeing Josh for the first time after he had been gone for a while. Before he came home I couldn't sit still, my heart was racing and I was so nervous to see him. Funny how that is. Im glad he is home with you
Post a Comment