Monday, August 17, 2009

Wishin’

I have not had a good nights sleep in a week! This darn Fasciitis is KILLING me.

I gave in today and bought this for tonight.

foot 006 foot 005

I really am wishing and hoping that it works.

(I have been following everyone's suggestions very thoroughly! I do not wear flip flops, which by the way SUCKS in California. I don’t go bare foot and I have been doing my stretches as instructed by my AMAZING doctor brother!!!!!! love ya Jon)

Oh and since NO one answered the questions about being prepared i decided that you ALL need some good checklists. If you want some good checklists and an FHE lesson for your family email me your home address and I will send you some amazing paperwork that I found! jenna.molner@gmail.com

2 comments:

Paul and Kerry said...

You better hurry and get better. Disneyland will suck if you are in pain. Maybe you can get a wheelchair in get in line first on all the rides.

Becky said...

Jon is happy that you are following his instructions - - hopefully the brace thing helps too!