Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth!

I just booked two 3 day hopper passes for Deric and I!!!!! We are going to the Happiest Place on Earth the day that he gets home! Per his request and mine! We love Disneyland and why not be at the happiest place on earth when he gets home! We will both be very happy!!! I am so excited! 1 month and 5 days till the Molners hit Disneyland!! 3 days having fun and relaxing with my husband! I hope he can stay awake though since he will be still in Japan time when he gets home, which is 16 hours ahead.

2 comments:

Kevin and Steph said...

Man, I am so excited that you get your hubby back soon!! you guys totally deserve lots of fun vacations together!! :)

Paul and Kerry said...

I have to agree that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. I have to diagree about the relaxing part some of those rides are not very relaxing.
I am so glad you guys will be together.

Love kerry