Not impressed at all. Pretty disappointed in this movie actually.
LOVED THIS MOVIE! I think that all the recent world war 2 movies that have come out lately have been outstanding.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is amazing but be ready with tissue! And Valkrye was pretty amazing too!!!!
2 comments:
I'll have to check out Defiance and I've really been wanting to see The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Keith and I heard a lot of negative things about Valkyrie and we ended up really liking it- not really something I want to see over and over but it was a good surprise.
A movie you should see if you haven't is Penelope. I loved it, it's kind of a girl movie so you might want to save it for when Derek is gone.
I liked Knowing. I loved Valkyrie. It's one of the best movies that I've seen all year along with Taken.
Post a Comment