My little garden is growing! I am so excited to use my herbs soon!
Its getting so nice and big! The Basil smells amazing. The chives are starting to get thicker and the cilantro, oh I can’t wait to use the cilantro!
This past week I finally bought a new duvet cover after 4 years of having the same one! I LOVE it!!! It finally matched the letters on my wall!
Oh and the reason for the title! Not that I am counting or anything but its about 79 days give or a take a few!!!!!
4 comments:
You must have a green thumb like your Dad!
did I tell you that I love your duvet over? it is beautiful! and I "LOVE" the love! so romantic! ps- where did you find your duvet cover? I've been looking for one! Mine is just white from ikea. it's been good but, it's getting worn out!
I got the cover off of amazon. It is so comfy and soft I love it. Plus it was about 40 dollars. They have some really. Cute ones. I got the letters off etsy from a store named tastysuite
Love the herb garden! We tried to grow cilantro in Spokane, but I didn't know that when it started to shoot up and flower, you are supposed to cut it off, so it just turned into this huge weed looking thing, with no little fragrant leaves. Oh well- you inspire me- - maybe now I am ready to try again! We are going to do some raised beds next year- we just had too much else to do this year. I think for this year I will get some large barrels to plant some herbs, and my favorite - - TOMATOES!! We will see. Anyway- great job!
Post a Comment