Sunday, May 31, 2009

A lot to be thankful for.

A week late. Sorry.

I have a lot of men in my life and family that I am extremely thankful to for serving our country! At our wedding reception I set up a table to honor the men in our family who had given up their lives and time to serve our amazing country. I am very thankful to them for their time and sacrifice for our freedoms in this country!

First of all I am EXTREMLY thankful and proud of my husband for his service. He really is the biggest example to me of sacrifice and true patriotism for our wonderful country! and he looks amazing in his uniform!!!DSC_0398

 

Deric and I both come from families with a lot of military background. Both of our grandpa’s served, our uncles, and great uncles, my brother and cousins. I am not going to name names just for safety reasons since my blog is not private! But I just want all of the amazing men in both of our families to know that we are extremely thankful for your amazing service to our great country and for your wonderful examples to both of us. Your service will NEVER be forgotten!

011

No comments: