Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4 YEARS!

I am headed to my sister in laws graduation this weekend. It got me thinking about my graduation! WOW really 4 years ago! I know that isn’t a very long time but for me the time has FLOWN by!

My graduting class! '05

 

my family at graduation

A lot has happened to me in those 4 years!

1. graduated high school of course! and I didn’t trip on anything walking across the stage!

2. moved to Sacramento to live with the 3 cutest kids in the world and my brother and sister in law!sacramento 105

3. got my 1st real job as a receptionist for All State Insurance

4. got accepted to Northwestern Massage Therapy school in Gold River,CA

5. Graduated from Northwestern with a degree in Massage Therapy.

6. got my 1st REAL nanny job in Sacramento. Picture 333

7. Moved BACK home to Spokane (Really!!!)

8. Got one of the best nanny jobs in the world for the Julian’s!

.jennawithkids

9. started dating my best friend Deric

10. Figured out that Friday the 13th is my lucky day!!!!

engaged

11. Married my best friend on September 26th 2008!!!!

DSC_0304a

In between the 11 wonderful things that happened to me I met some amazing people and have made so many wonderful great relationships! 4 years has been great! 

No comments: