Yes, its true i am blogging at 1 am. I am actually talking to deric over web cam right now! My first time actually seeing him since he left.
I love modern technology! His camera sucks so he is super blurry, but I can still see him! Here are some pictures of his deployment so far! enjoy!

this picture kinda made me question if we were having kids! that is a huge gun around children!!!!
i have never seen ronald look like this before! I guess only in Thailand!



My husband looks so tired in this picture! This was there sleeping quarters on the ship. ewww i would hate that! He said he was super thankful when they got back to base in Japan so he could sleep in a bed again.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures.It was great to see Deric. He looks like he is really having a terrible time. I have to wonder if Deric is even suppose to have those children around his rifle.
Thanks for the pics and there better not be rain when I come to Cali.
Love ya Kerry
Fun pictures - - quite the experience for Deric! I am so glad you got to talk to him by web-cam - - so much better than snail mail in the old days! Like you said, thank goodness for modern technology.
Post a Comment