Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wordle

I found this awesome new website! Its a lot of fun! It will make art out of words you use everyday, this art is of the most used words on my blog!!!!


Wordle: Untitled




How fun is that! I am gonna make one and frame it of the words that Deric and I say most to each other! I think its so cute!



Today was another good day! I finally feel like the Tustin 3rd ward is my HOME ward! I love this ward, and the women in it are amazing. A lot of the women come up to me and ask me each sunday how Deric is and how I am. It is so nice to know that people are concerned! I love my ward!



Another piece of good news! Deric and I got new BlackBerrys on Wednesday! They are so much fun! I get to check my email, blog stalk, facebook and my space on my phone! its amazing! So worth it! Verizon is having a sale if you buy one blackberry you get the 2nd for free!
Thats been my last month! Not a lot going on in califonia. But it has been very warm lately, not to rub it in to people in snow! But I did get sunburnt this last week when my family was in town! I am FINALLY starting to get tan after 22 years of not being able too! Its about dang time!

No comments: