Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Family Rocks.


I love these women!!! They are so much fun!
The only good thing about living to close to Disney Land is that when family comes, I get to hang out with all of them!!!
So the Bartholomae women came into town yesterday to the unsunny southern California weather. Yes it does rain here. and of course it rained for them. But that didn't stop them.
We went to dinner at Rain Forest Cafe and had one of the funnest waiters ever! He is in the picture of course!
It was a lot of fun to have family, in a time when I totally needed to have people I know and love around me!
Thanks for coming into town girls and for the fun dinner! Can't wait to see you all again soon!!!!

1 comment:

Dan and Rochelle said...

Jenna I'm glad you have had so many people visit you!! I think about you a lot and how strong you are. I'm glad deric and you can talk more! Stay strong girly!