I have to admit that my life is wonderful!
I have an amazing husband who loves and cares about me.
Wonderful friends who love and care about me!
Amazing family who love and care about me!
sorry its been so long since I have updated. Our wireless card broke about 3 weeks ago now and I finally just got the replacement for it today.
A lot has happened since my last post.
Deric is back from Thailand! OH my did he LOVE it there. I can't wait to get some pictures from him. He wants to go back sometime to visit there when he isn't with the military!
Now that he is back from Thailand that means that our communication is getting better! He does have a cell phone in Japan which makes things so much easier. We can text and talk a lot! I love it when he is in Japan!
I love my new ward! It took a little getting used to, just like ANYTHING does. The women in my ward are amazing. I bore my testimony in church on Sunday, it was rough getting through but I am so grateful to Heavenly Father that he gave me the prompting to go up and do it! It was totally worth it. Now everyone in the ward knows who i am and they all wanted to know more about Deric and I after sacrament meeting. It was a great feeling talking to the Women in the ward and getting to know everyone.
A couple of weekends ago Ranya and I and her friend Natalie from England went to the Rodeo!
It was SOOOO much better than the Cheney Rodeo. It was the PBR Nation Qualifications. It was awesome! It was Natalies first time ever being to a rodeo, she didn't really know what it was at all!
we had a blast, in the beginning the people behind us called us trailer trash and then after wards some teenager came up to us and wanted his picture with the 3 of us. It was an INTERESTING night.
I can't wait till the end of October because the nation championship pbr is going to be in Vegas and ranya roger deric and i are all going!!!!!!
Life is great!
2 comments:
That Rodeo must have been so fun! Glad to hear that you and Deric are doing so well. Tell him we say hello!
Great to hear that things are going well for you Jenna! We MISS you!
Post a Comment