Here are some pictures from my birthday at Disneyland. We live about 5 minutes from there, so we decided we should go since they tease us almost every night with being able to see their fireworks!
Enjoy the pictures!
New Years ever out to dinner at Olive Garden!
I got Minnie Ears and He got a Captain Hat. We look thrilled because we were waiting in like for almost 2 hours for Space Mountain.
I wish this picture turned out, because Jack Sparrow is behind him. This is by FAR Derics favorite ride! Pirates of the Caribbean.
getting ready to play the new toy story game/ride. its like buzz light year but WAY better!
2 comments:
Disneyland is the best!! You are so lucky you live so close! I hope you are doing well and keeping busy!
You two are so cute. That must be fun being able to see the Disneyland fireworks each night. Hope you're doing well without Deric. I think about you often :) Keep busy and hopefully the time will fly...
Post a Comment