I was going through my picture today, looking for some good ones to print out and send to
Deric. I am making him a pretty cool scrapbook with pictures of family members and places for him to put letters from everyone while he is over seas.
I decided to put some pictures up here. Since I really have not posted anything in a while!

This is
Deric and I on the 4Th of July at this dads wedding. I love him and am missing him like crazy! Its hard not being with him
everday.

This was the best Halloween EVER! I finally convinced my dad to dress up and sit outside and scare the kids that come by!
A group of teenage boys walked by and got totally scared. One of the boys dared another to go and touch dad. When the boy got close, dad reved up the chain saw! I have never seen teenage boys run so fast or scream so loud! IT WAS AWESOME! Thanks Dad for an awesome Halloween!

This is one of my best friends. Lauren Jones! I actually met her on
Myspace before I moved to Sacramento. I searched for an
LDS girl within 20 miles of my zip code and she was the 1st one to pop up! I emailed her and told her my story. She emailed me back a couple weeks later and the rest is history! Thanks
MYSPACE for a great best friend!
She helped me so much while I lived in Sacramento and is one of my very best friends!
She is pregnant with her first baby and so sick! Just wanted to let her know I love you tons and am so thankful for her friends!!!!

My sister Katie and I, in Seattle a couple of summers ago! I love going to Pike Street Market and drag my family a long with me! We got those awesome flowers for dang cheap and took TONS of pictures that day with them! So much fun! Thanks for being an awesome sister and going a long with what I always wanted to do when I come visit you! Now that I live in Cali we can do things you want to do here!
hahaha
Anna Banana! I love her! This was on her 6Th birthday! She had a red polka dot birthday! It was super cute! She is so much fun and just dang funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment