I know its been a long time! Our life is super boring as of late, but then again its very busy!
I feel like I haven't seen my husband in 3 weeks.
I have been working a lot, and staying the night at peoples houses while they are out of town, or house sitting. and right now Deric is in Washington visiting his Grandpa who isn't doing so well.
Deric gets back Wednesday night and I leave Thursday for Sacramento! My super cute nephew Nathan is getting baptized! I can't believe he is 8 years old.
On a totally different note, I am totally engrossed in the bachelor this year. Its horrible! I don't think that I have watched the Bachelor in a good 6 years but for some reason I can't seem to get enough of it. Ben is a dork and super stupid! I can't believe he is so into Courtney. But then again I think that they need each other!
enough about that!
Im super excited about this week, but then again excited for it to be over so that I can spend time with my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment