Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Loving these!


Sorry the pictures are all jacked up! I took them on my phone and forgot to change their orientation, so just tilt your head a little to the left and you can see them just fine and dandy!!


I CAN not get enough on Strawberries and Nutella! Seriously its HEAVENLY! I know its a sin but... I honestly can say that strawberries dipped in Nutella is better than Chocolate dipped strawberries. I know I know thats' horrible to say, but its so true! I go through so many strawberries and bottles of nutella its crazy. But so Delicious! and I don't feel so bad for eating so many, even though I probably should!
Doesn't that just look heavenly!!!




Since Deric has been gone for the past couple of days, Diesel has been ubber snugly and I am soaking it up as much as possible. When Deric is home, Diesel is all over him. I get a little jealous sometimes. But I don't blame him, Deric is pretty amazing!
Deric comes home tomorrow and I am so excited! I am sure Diesel will freak out a little as well! Then Thursday I am off to Sacramento for my nephews b'day and baptism and my bff's baby shower! Seriously are we that old to be having children. Crazy how fast life goes by! but I am trying to enjoy every little thing lately!!!!

2 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Oooooo I bet strawberries and nutella are SO yummy together! Why have I never thought of that? Thanks for my new obsession :) We really REALLY miss you guys!

Linds said...

Mmmmmm..... strawberries and nutella. I think I need some now.