I had my HSG test on Friday. and honestly it wasn't as bad as I was planning on it being. Yes it was very uncomfortable and awkward with a male doctor all up in my business. But it was really cool. I was able to watch the fluid flow through my uterus and Fallopian tubes on the xray screen they had in the room. Honestly modern technology just amazes me. I had no idea that my Fallopian tubes were like the size of strings. It was amazing to see.
The doctor told me right then that my tubes looked great and that he didn't see any blockages in my tubes and that everything looks great. I have to wait till the end of the week to get the official results but from what he told me everything looks great.
I have one more blood test I have to take in a couple of days and that will be the end of my testings. Then its Hubby's turn to get tested!
2 comments:
I have been there, done that. Not fun, but so happy when it is all said and done. No matter what the results it's just good to know what you are up against.
so glad it checked out so far so good, sounds like an interesting experience for sure too. good luck!! :)YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment