My prayers have been answered. All I have wanted to do this last week is go home to my family and see this awesome man! and thanks to amazing doctors and technology and family support my grandpa is doing SO much better! For the time being! I get to go home in April with my husband and dog and hang out with my Grandparents! I couldn’t be happier! I am so happy that he is feeling better! I am praying everyday that things keep getting better and I get to spend more time with an amazing man!!!!!
I have been thinking a lot this week about my grandpa and the awesome man he is! and every time I think of him, I always start thinking about funny things, or just memories of him that have made an impact on my life.
Picture this. My whole family on my moms side, my mom and her 4 siblings with their spouses and children camping. I loved these camping trips! They are some of my favorite home videos to watch! well one morning about 6 of us girl cousins were going to the bathroom to brush our teeth. My cousin Joni walked in and saw that there were some very large bats hanging out in the bathroom. Of course we couldn’t brush our teeth with them in there. So we ran and got our grandpa! He came to the recue with a broom and lots of courage! (to us) Us girls all stood outside the bathroom while Grandpa got rid of the nasty bats. Of course they came flying out of the bathroom, and almost hit my cousin Joni in the face. Grandpa was definitely our hero that day. What girl wants to be in the same room with a bat. Not us.
My grandpa is a PRO puzzler! If that made any sense! He can put together a puzzle in NO time! I think every christmas he got a new puzzle and had it put together a lot faster than I ever could! Im hoping he’s up to doing a puzzle when I get home!
I can’t wait to get up to Washington to hang out with my grandma and grandpa. Hopefully grandpa will feel up to it, but I am hoping to take a lot of family pictures while we are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment