Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Marine Corps Ball

Saturday night was our last Marine Corps Ball. It was a lot of fun! Finally our battalion got it right and had the Ball at the Grand Hyatt San Diego. Last year our ball was at the Pala Casino. The dinner was good, the company was better and of course my husband looked amazing! I loved getting dressed up with somewhere to go, and I met a lot of really awesome wives. I am a little sad its our last ball, but again I am glad, because it means that Deric has less than a year left in the Corps!!!

 

makena birthday marine corps ball 276 makena birthday marine corps ball 306 marine corps ball picture 001 makena birthday marine corps ball 325

1 comment:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

You guys are SO cute! That dress is GORGEOUS, Jenna!! I'm glad Jenna finally got his uniform back :) I'm glad you had fun!