Saturday, November 6, 2010

Austin,Memphis,buffalo??

After searching the internet yesterday for good pharmacy schools, I discovered the school we had decided to go to wasnt even on the top 50 list in the nation!!!
No way are we going to spend the next 8 years going to school at a mediocre school.
After crossing some schools of the list, we have decided upon three. Hence the title of the post!!!
Housing in Austin and Memphis are right up our price ally and nice. Buffalo is a little more spend, but all three cities and schools are nice and family friendly.(no that does not mean we are pregnant or adopting yet.)
We would like any and all opinions on all cities. We will be praying long and hard but would also like advice and tips on the cities!!!
We will be moving this upcoming summer, so we need to get a move on.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

[ker-AND-uh] said...

AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN! We'll be in Texas in January 2012 so you need to move there so we can visit!!!! GO AUSTIN!

Josh n Betsie said...

Well I am in Memphis. Housing is cheaper but I would for sure recommend living in bartlett(where we live) rather than Memphis area. There are alot of students in our ward and live in nice apartments for good prices. If you do end up this way let me know and I can give you the good and bad places to live. Good luck!!!