I knew moving to Southern California the weather would be a lot warmer than Spokane. And that the summers would reach over 100 degrees most of the time. But this summer that was not the case. It really never got above 90 and at the beach where I nanny it never got over 85. It was an amazing summer. I have been loving the cooler so cal weather.
But on Sunday September 26th (our anniversary) summer decided to show up late. Deric and I were up at Six Flags Magic Mountain for our anniversary. We knew it was going to be hot, but didn’t realize that it would be 115 degrees that day. It was insane. and of course me being the nutty person I am. decided that we didn’t need to bring our swim suits because we wouldn’t have enough time to ride every ride and do the water park. I am greatly regretting that decision on my part. Then Monday came and it was still over 100 and Tuesday was over 100, Wednesday it started to cool down, but on Thursday and Friday the weather just got weird! There was rain and wind and CRAZY clouds. I felt like I was back in the Bi-polar northwest. I did manage to snap a very cool picture of a rainbow!
you couldn't see the whole rainbow, just the ends of it. It was pretty neat. Poor Diesel though, I had just taken him outside to go potty when I saw the rainbow and the awesome looking clouds, I drug him back inside so i could grab my camera and then ram him right back out there. Poor thing was so confused. and today its pretty nice outside. We never got the crazy storm, every one around us did though :( I love storms.
No comments:
Post a Comment