Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 years

WOW! I can not believe Deric and I have been married 2 years already. Time has flown by, but at the same time it feels like we have been married forever. in a good way of course!

Being married 2 years also means that we can now turn in our application for adoption! We just have to wait for Deric to get back from 29 palms and save up the $1,000 application fee and then wait to get accepted. Which hopefully will not take very long.

For our anniversary this year, we knew we couldn’t top last year, so we went to the Melting Pot for dinner, which by the way we were there for 3 hours! It was so much fun and so delicious! After dinner we headed over to our local mini golf and played a round and then just came home and watched Modern Family! It was a very fun relaxing night! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I love you babe!!!anniversary 012

1 comment:

[ker-AND-uh] said...

I'm so happy for you guys! WAY TO GO!! 2 YEARS...geez...it really feels like you've been married since high school. lol oh the good ole' days! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!