This is the best video I have seen on health care! I am completely against it and this video says it all!!
85% of hard working Americans have health care! under the proposed health care reform the other 15% will get health care and the people who already are working for their health care will loose their freedom to choose who they want as their doctor! WHY are we doing this! its stupid! watch this video! it is amazing!
2 comments:
This was a good video.This is what happened when people voted for our current president. They wanted change well be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.I am nota big fan of our current President.
i haven't researched it yet [due to not enough time], but i've heard bits and pieces. my only argument is that even with Tricare i don't get to choose my doctor unless i switch to a different form and want to pay out of pocket for most things. it's not about the doctor you get, it's about the care you receive. and sadly, a lot of deserving people don't get any care whatsoever. ykwim?
loveyou!
Post a Comment