As most of you know Deric and I met in 7th grade. We became really good friends and we started to like each other. fast forward about a year. We started to “Date”. “Dating” to us in 8th grade meant maybe holding hands, sitting together and talking a lot on the phone! Yes that was the extent of our “dating” in 8th grade. I broke things off in a note a couple months I believe after we started “Dating”. I specifically remember doing this. We were in Mrs. Arnolds 8th grade science class. I passed Deric a note. After that I didn’t know what he did with the note or really if he read it all or not. Well recently my amazing mother-in-law sent us this torn and crumbled up note. It is the note that I broke up with Deric in way back in 8th grade. Deric took the note home with him tore it up and threw it in a tree in front of his house. His mom has always told him if there is anything inside the house that is her property to look at, so being smart he threw it away outside! (I have no idea why, why not throw it away at school????) Well Kerry came home and found it and for some reason kept it!!! She found it a little while ago digging through some boxes. How awesome is that! Well this is what it reads!!!
Deric, I really don’t want to go out anymore, its more like we are on a friendship based relationship and not boyfriend girlfriend relationship. But don’t me wrong I really really still like you still but its just not working. I feel bad and I still want to be your friend but if you don’t want too its okay. i am really sorry to hurt you.
Love always, Jenna.
Kinda tacky huh! I love that I got straight to the point and then and the end tried to lessen the blow! haha but I was completely right about being friends!! I am just so glad we still wanted to my friend! He knew more than I did!!!!
1 comment:
I must have known I would need that note later. It even survived a move to our new house
Post a Comment