Deric and I are MOVING!! again. 3rd place in 10 month of marriage! WOW that is more than I have moved around my whole life!
anyways we are moving into a two bedroom two bathroom apartment! Is on a beautiful golf course and has some amazing views. We are very excited! We move out September 1st!
www.rental-living.com/sierravista
We are very excited and wanted to share with everyone!!!!
2 comments:
Wow! That place is AMAZING! How exciting for you both!
Sounds familiar- - Jon and I lived in 3 different places in our first year too, and even moved on to our fourth after 1 1/2 years of marriage (1st place for 3 months, 2nd for 4 months, 3rd for 10 months). Then we finally got to stay put at Westwood apts (where me managed apartments) for a couple of years until we moved to Spokane. So- good luck with the move- the apartments look really nice!
Post a Comment