Sunday, April 12, 2009

Milestones!!

Anyone who knew me when I was growing up, knows that I HATED big dogs! Well pretty much any dog!
I used to make my aunt Nola put her dog Nikki away before I would even get out of the car to go into their house. It was THAT bad!
I am starting to get over that dog phobia. Here is a picture to prove it! Danny is giving me a HUG in this picture!
I also hosted my 1st Easter Dinner on my BRAND NEW beautiful kitchen table! I even used all of my different colors of fiesta ware! My table was very colorful. It was a lot of fun to actually cook for my family this time. Normally my sister in law always cooks. It was a lot of fun to have people over for dinner! Another big milestone for me! I am just sad that Deric wasn't here to enjoy it with us!

All of us after dinner! Danny decided that he wanted to be apart of the picture! I wasn't too thrilled, and we got the wrong end of him! We tried but it didn't work to have him in the picture!!!!

No comments: