Last night was the annual Marine Birthday Party. or in other words the Marine Corps Ball.
It was fun. It was a huge banquet with a very good 4 course meal and some speakers and a lot of dancing.
It was fun to get all dressed up and go out with people.


These are our friends. Roger and
Ranya on my right and her little sister Ruth from England came out to go with our friend Levi.

I love
Deric in his uniform! He doesn't get to wear his dress blue's very often, so its fun when he does! and heck I never get to wear fancy dresses anymore. and yes that is my prom dress from almost 4 years ago!
hahah I was so proud of my self for FINALLY fitting into it.

We were super tired! It was a long night.
3 comments:
You guys look GREAT!
Jenna, you look so beautiful! You both look so good. How fun for you to be able to dress up.
So- seen Twilight yet?
Hey Jenna, it's me again . . .
I realized I don't have your email address! Anyway- can I get it? Also- I was working on your wedding video (I didn't forget- I promise!! sorry it is taking so long!)- and it would be awesome to include some of your wedding photos. I have some off of my camera, and the ones on your blog- but if there are any others of your favorites that you would like included in the video, email them to me at wilsons1998@msn.com. I would also LOVE a copy of the large family group photo so I can get it printed and framed.
I am soooo sorry that I didn't have this done before Deric has to leave - - the holidays got CRAZY for me and I was behind in everything! It still isn't much of an excuse- so again, I am sorry. Rest assured, it is being worked on! I hope everything is going well for you- we miss you.
Post a Comment