AFTER!!!! its still not done! so don't judge me! but it looks better than the before.
On Halloween our ward had a really super fun activity! Sarah Palin(Megan) showed up and just HAD to get a picture with the Marines.
In our ward we are refereed to as the "Marines". Its pretty funny.
Our ward is awesome and there are a lot of really fun people. A lot of young married couples which is a lot of fun for us.

We are doing great here in Irvine! I start working full time Monday the 1st and am super excited. The family is awesome, and they are going to keep me very busy while Deric is deployed.
We have the Marine Corps Ball tomorrow night and I will hopefully remember to take a lot of pictures.
We are doing great here in Irvine! I start working full time Monday the 1st and am super excited. The family is awesome, and they are going to keep me very busy while Deric is deployed.
We have the Marine Corps Ball tomorrow night and I will hopefully remember to take a lot of pictures.
By the way. TWILIGHT comes out this Friday. We aren't going to the opening at midnight but we are trying to get in soon. If you haven't started to read Twilight yet, you should. Its so fun and is written very. Such a good escape. I am re-reading the 1st book!!!! So go get it. My mom is even listening to them on tape from the Library!!!
2 comments:
Cute apartment Jenna! We have the same dishes...love fiestaware!! glad you are likin your new place!
Awesome apartment, Jenna! You have it looking GREAT. I am so happy for you. Looks like you have a fun ward too and will make some great friends.
So- I am going to the midnight showing of Twilight tomorrow night . . . can you believe that? At MY age??? Ha Ha. I am super excited- my friends in Sunnyside are putting on this HUGE party that they sold tickets to with a private showing of the movie and everything. I wasn't going to be able to go because it was too expensive for a ticket- but my friend who is putting it on asked me to "work" at the party - and I wouldn't need a ticket. It will be fun to see all the crazy, dressed up Twilight fans from our area. Anyway- I love that you have a blog, and I can see how you are doing!
Post a Comment