Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

I know these really has NOTHING to do about the wedding. But this sure makes me happy!

I got totally sucked in to the whole Twilight series in April and have read all 3 books. Last night the 4Th book came out. and I have to admit that I was at Barnes and Nobles at 11:00 last night waiting till midnight with all the other crazy, obsessed people for Breaking Dawn to be released. It was a lot of fun. I am kinda sad I didn't dress up. But still I got my book and I know what I am doing all day!!!! Along with preparing a lesson for Relief Society.

3 comments:

Becky said...

So- are you done with the book yet? Jon and I are reading and enjoying (though we sadly didn't do the midnight thing- just wal mart in the middle of the day - - BORING!!!). We will probably finish on our trip to Utah this week. Anyway- sorry I couldn't go with you! That was one thing I was really sad to miss when I decided to go home a few days early. It would have been fun.

Paul and Kerry said...

Well I fianlly got the blog done. I need help figuring it out. You girls and that crazy book.

Natalie said...

Pretty sure I was a hermit until I finished Breaking Dawn! I didn't think I would get sucked in but I did