Friday, July 25, 2008

Engagement Pictures!

YAH!!! We have our engagement pictures back! I am just gonna put a few of my favorites up! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I think they look really cute but I am totally biased!

7 comments:

Becky said...

These are so cute!! My favorite is the one where you are lying on the grass and it is closer up. Great pictures.

Paul and Kerry said...

I like the one on the grass. I also like the one inthe upper left hand corner. You guys are so cute!

Natalie said...

I love your hair this color! I like the one on the grass as well but you guys look good no matter what

Kevin and Steph said...

Looks like the grass on is becoming a fav! You look gorgeous in all of them, but I agree with the crowd for my fav!

Anonymous said...

You guys look fabulous!! I am so excited for the upcoming wedding. I'll be buying my plane tickets soon. Don't forget to mail us an announcement :) I'll put you guys up on the fridge! And Jenna, enjoy Breaking Dawn!! Only a few more hours :)

Curtis & Ashley said...

super cute pictures!! Your wedding is coming up fast!..hope everything is all coming together! :)

Brad and Marissa said...

I love the engagement photos. My favorite is the one with you guys on the grass. It is way cute! I just finished Breaking Dawn and I thought it was awesome! I am excited to come up for the wedding. Good luck surviving the wedding plans until then!
Marissa