Thursday, June 19, 2008
wedding stress....
Things have been pretty crazy around here. I am trying to get as much of the wedding plans going while my sister Katie is here in town from Seattle. It's been fun turning my vision of our reception into reality! It's kinda crazy but lots of fun! Deric of course just gets to hear me talk about our wedding plans every night on the phone. I kind of feel bad for him because that is all I talk about. I never realized how much time and effort goes into just planning a reception! Trying to find a DJ and a wedding photographer and engagement pictures. Its been fun but stressful, since we have a pretty short engagement! Trying to find someone that is available on September 26Th is hard. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!!!! I am off to bed, I have had a whole week of late shopping and even later nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, for My bat mitzvah and all my sisters bat mitvahs and wedding we used Cory at Dance Jockey. He is great. Just thought I would let you know. :-)
-Kelsi
Post a Comment