Monday, June 23, 2008

4th of July...sorry long post!

I am totally slacking on this blog thing! So sorry to people who want updates. I am trying to do my best! so here is our weekly update.


Deric is actually in the field this whole week. Which means, no talking till Friday. But he is coming home the 4Th of July weekend, which is going to be a pretty crazy weekend for the both of us! First thing when Deric gets here, we are gonna go take our engagement pictures in Coeur D'Alene Idaho. One of the ladies from my church is hopefully going to do them for us! Then we are off the Moses Lake for Deric's dads wedding! I am pretty excited and super nervous to go over there. I get to meet the rest of Deric's family. It is going to be fun! Eric and Rachel are getting married on the 4Th of July at Deric's grandma's house on the lake!
I am excited to get to meet everyone.

Then after the wedding we are headed to SEATTLE!!! I love going to visit my sister! Speaking of my sister, they just got some WAY cute family pictures done! Katie (my sister) Just had a baby on June 4Th! He is the cutest little thing! His name is Carter Roy Sullivan. What an adorable little man! They have been staying with us for almost two weeks now. Its been a lot of fun to have a new born baby around. I forget how small they are! His big sister Breanna is such a
helper! She loves to give him kisses, and find his Bink when he is crying. It's so cute to see her with him!
Katie has been a big help to me trying to get things going on the wedding planning! We have gotten a lot figured out for our reception. It's nice to have her here!
Oh... so the reason we are going to Seattle is because of my awesome Brother-In-Law Chris Sullivan got box tickets to a Mariner's game on July 5Th! The Mariners just happen to be Deric's FAVORITE baseball team! So we are headed over there to go see the Mariners hopefully beat the Detroit Tigers. It should be a fun game! I haven't been to a professional baseball game in 3 years!
After the game we have to head back to Spokane so that Deric can wake up the next morning early and catch a flight back to San Diego. I hate those days!

Saturday I was able to join my Singles ward on a VERY fun bike trip! We were able to go up to the Hiawatha Trail! It was SO beautiful up there! The weather was prefect, not scorching hot, and not freezing cold like i anticipated, but it was very nice! It is such a cool trail! It used to be a train track that went from (I think) Seattle to Chicago, but of course it doesn't get used anymore, so they turned it into a bike trail! Its 15 miles down hill, but you can go back up ( I went back up it last year, it wasn't as much fun!) You get to go through lots of cool tunnels, the 1st tunnel you get to go through its 1.5 miles long and its pitch black in there! You have to have a very good light to see around, and there are little ditches on the side with lots of water in them! So you have to be careful! This is a picture of the first long tunnel, and yes that is my friends and I sitting on top of it! Its a lot of fun! I would recommend it to anyone! Just don't forget your BRIGHT light.

No comments: