Husband is sleeping on the couch with Diesel and I am bored of the Golden Globes that are on tv. Sounds like a good time for a 2011 wrap up!
2011 was a very hard year looking back.
January
we got Disneyland passes, which in all honestly was one of the happiest days of my life!!!!!
February
We spend almost every weekend at Disneyland with friends, Diesel turned 1 and we had some fun visitors!
April
was also spend at Disneyland and we celebrated Derics 24th birthday at the Blue Bayou restaurant inside the pirates of the Caribbean ride.
May
was the hardest month on me. May 10th I started my fertility testing and the same day my Grandpa passed away. May 16th was my Grandpa’s funeral. Not a fun month for us.
August
was a bitter sweet month. Derics 4 years in the Marine Corps was up and we also moved to Arizona. I was very upset to move away from our friends, our home, Disneyland and the Ocean. California is still home to me and I miss it everyday!
September
was spend moving into our new home, getting Deric started in school after 5 years of no schooling, getting used to the crazy heat! 33 days of record breaking heat!!! and of course celebrating 3 amazing years of marriage!
October
we spend a week with my mom touring around Arizona. We were able to hit up the Grand Canyons and Sedona and of course I was able to do some awesome sewing projects!
December
our Jeep started to act up some, so we bought a new car and then two weeks later drove it over 3,000 miles to Washington for Christmas!
We did have a wonderful year and looking back now makes me so thankful for the memories and new friends we have made!
1 comment:
Thanks again for coming to visit us!! Have a Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment