We have lived in Arizona 17 days now.
The heat is going to kill me!!!!!!!
It has been 99 degrees only one day since we have lived here. The rest of the time during the day its over 110!!!! WOW!
I am the kinda person that LOVES the gloomy cloudy days! I love rain! I love having my windows open in my house and letting the cold air outside in.
I can't do that here! I am so afraid of what our air conditioning bill is going to be! We have it set at 80 but it feels like it is always running!
Deric is doing great in school! Its keeping him pretty busy! I got a job cleaning someones house 4 hours a day! I pretty much do the same things I was doing as nanny just without the kids. Its nice to go to work only 4 hours a day and just clean by my self! No interruptions! and by the time I am done with work its only 1 and I have the rest of the day with my husband and time to organize my house and make it look more like a home!!!!
I think once the weather cools down and I can go outside more without dying of heat I will like it here more.
One thing I do love here is the amazing sunsets and lightning storms! They are amazing!
1 comment:
Did you guys come to Spokane?? You are on my list if you did and didn't call!! ;)
Post a Comment