Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day!

One of my favorite holidays! I love the patriotism every where you look and the feeling of everyone being united on this one day!

We spent the morning with a portion of our ward at an amazing families house for a waffle breakfast and then set off for San Diego to hang out with my brother and his family!

We ate way too much food, played some fun games at a local carnival, played on the slip side, ate again, and watched fireworks. It was so nice to spend the day with the people I care about most! Family! just wish all of my family could have been together!

It was a very HOTT day but I am fairly certain everyone including Thor and Diesel had a blast!

4TH OF JULY 001 4TH OF JULY 002 4TH OF JULY 003 4TH OF JULY 004 4TH OF JULY 005 4TH OF JULY 006 4TH OF JULY 007  4TH OF JULY 009 4TH OF JULY 010 4TH OF JULY 011 4TH OF JULY 012 4TH OF JULY 013 4TH OF JULY 014 4TH OF JULY 015 4TH OF JULY 016 4TH OF JULY 017 4TH OF JULY 018 4TH OF JULY 019 4TH OF JULY 020 4TH OF JULY 021 4TH OF JULY 022 4TH OF JULY 023 4TH OF JULY 024 4TH OF JULY 025 4TH OF JULY 008

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great photos Jenna! Your pictures are getting better and better, every time I see them! Sounds like an awesome fourth of july. Don't you just love food!

Good to hear that Deric has such strong swimmers! I was cracking up about your observation that the doctor was excited to tell you! Bring on the Clomid.