Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TMI..Part 5

I believe this is part 5!
I had my last doctors appointment yesterday and it went great. All my tests results have come back normal. One of my blood labs came back a little high, which my doctor said could be the cause of this all, but before she ruled that the answer, she wants to have Deric tested. Sorry hun. He has to go get tested tomorrow and hopefully the results will be back by next Monday.
If everything is normal with him, then we will proceed forward with putting me on Chlomid.
Chlomid pretty much just helps stimulate my ovulation! and she is hoping that it will be the answer to our problems! I am hoping and praying that this simple pill will be the answer!!

2 comments:

Jer and Myaela said...

ooh, I hope so too! That would be fabulous! Hang in there chica!
-Myaela

Heather said...

Well that's great news! Good luck Deric, such a trooper. I think the knowing is way better than not - bring on the Chlomid!