I know I really should update a lot, But life is crazy. I have been sick since we got home and all I really want to do is keep my house clean (my new years resolution) and go to bed after I get home from work.
My OLD laptop is running out of space so I have not been able to upload all the amazing photos I took in Spokane. Which is a HUGE bummer because I just uploaded my awesome new Photoshop Elements 9 that my amazing husband bought me for my birthday. But dang I can not figure that thing out for the life of me. It is going to take a lot of practice to get it right. But I could not be happier! It is going to help with my photography a lot!
On another note. We are not moving to Memphis just yet. After re-reading through the G.I. Bill and looking at out of state tuition, we have decided that it is best for us to move back to Washington to take advantage of the instate tuition,which the G.I. BILL covers. and we both can hopefully easily get jobs there. Even though it wasn't exactly what we had planned or wanted to do, it is the best decision for us right now. Four years in Spokane.
After Deric is done getting his B.A. we will apply to any and all top pharmacy schools in the nation and go where he can get the best education!
So watch out Spokane! We are coming home this summer!!!
3 comments:
YAY!!!!! That's awesome!!! When are you guys moving back?! I wanna see you guys before we leave!!
Wahoo! I bet your parents are happy . . . .
OH I am sad. :0(
Post a Comment