Monday, May 31, 2010

I did something today that I have never done before in my life!!!

I went golfing. well… i hit golf balls into a lake.

Growing up in liberty lake you would think that I would know how to golf. But I don’t. But I am getting the hang out of it and actually enjoy just hitting a bucket of balls. It was a lot of fun. We went today with some friends from the ward! Emily and Alden and their super cute daughter Camille. We absolutely love the Lawrence's

Deric and Alden after a while were competing to see who could hit the boat they had out in the water first. Alden won. I believe he hit the boat twice! Emily and I were just trying to hit the ball straight and hit the water! We did pretty well!!! golfing 003 golfing 009 golfing 012 golfing 015 golfing 017 golfing 029 golfing 042 golfing 050

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like you had fun! She is as adorable as I remember!