Thursday, April 15, 2010

excited for the weekend

Deric and I are headed off to Sacramento for the weekend! My super cute niece Natalie is getting baptized! I am so excited for her and excited that we get to be apart of it! It also happens to be my darling husbands birthday on Monday. So we are taking off Sunday morning from Sacramento and headed to SAN FRANCISCO!!! Deric has never been and I have been a couple times, but to Derics dismay I have never been over the golden gate bridge or to Alcatraz. So we will be spending Sunday and Monday doing all of the fun things around fisherman's wharf and going over the golden gate bridge! I am just really excited to eat at boudins and go to Ghirardelli square and get some free chocolate! of course spending the weekend with my hubby celebrating his 23rd birthday is going to be amazing as well! I will be taking loads of pictures of our adventure and will post next week!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh- have fun!!! San Franscisco is so much fun. I lived in the Bay Area until I was almost 9 - and we went back every year or so- so I grew up going to San Franscisco. If you have time- check out China town too . . .

Have fun in Sacramento too- I wish we could be there too!