Since Deric is gone I have decided that it is the perfect time for me to start crafting up a storm! and my craft of choice is Christmas! I did three project tonight that were SUPER easy. I went to Michaels today and in their dollar area I found glitter Christmas words, 2 pack of ball ornaments. I bought some e6000 glue! its wonderful stuff! I like it more than modge podge! here is what I came up with!
![]()
![]()
Luckily I had some unused frames sitting around the house and A LOT of Christmas scrapbook paper! These project took like 2 minutes each! cut out some paper the size of your frame and then glue with the glitter words on with the e6000 glue! and the ornaments i just put in some jars that I had around the house! SO simple but so beautiful!!!
I also got my hair cut and colored today! I have golden highlights with a chocolate brown well more like a chocolate red base! i think its beautiful! and i got about 2 inches chopped off my hair! I didn’t realize how long my hair was in the back until it was on the ground! sorry for the lack of light in the picture, our apartment has HORRIBLE lighting!
Oh I put up drapes! I think it adds SO much more comfort to the living room that is mostly while! and I added some beautiful pillows to the couch!
1 comment:
so cute. i loved the break up note. i love reading about realationships that started forever ago. so cute
Post a Comment