Monday, October 5, 2009

Honeymoon

Deric and I went on a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon! We had so much fun. We were able to go to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. We had so much fun in every city.

We had decided that Cruise’s are the way to go for vacations. You get a very comfortable room, loads of food, and a lot of fun entertainment. There is a Vegas type show every night, lots of live music, fun games to play and pools to swim in. Plus food 24 hours a day. There is a buffet at all hours of the night and a 24 hour pizza bar, plus free room service 24 hours a day! We gained a little weight on the cruise.

In Puerto Vallarta we did an extreme canopy adventure. We got to ride in an open air “limo”. A Mercedes truck. When we got to the base camp we got to ride Mules about 30 minutes up a mountain to the first zip line. We were able to ride about 15 zip lines and were also able to repel down a water fall and free fall zip line into water! It was so much fun!!!!

Our next stop was Mazatlan. We didn’t do anything crazy here but we did go out and take a look at the city. It wasn’t my favorite city, but we did have fun!

Cabo San Lucas was the very last stop on the cruise. LOVED this city. It is beautiful! The only downside was there was a really bad storm that passed through while we were out on a taxi boat in the ocean. They had to close down the port because the waves and rain were so bad. But Deric and I had fun walking around the city in the rain and puddle jumping!

We took a glass bottom water taxi and our driver gave us bread to feed the fish! This is how I like to see fish in the ocean, inside a boat feeding them where I can record them and not touch them!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh- your trip looks like it was so much fun!!! I love the pictures. The zip lines in the jungle looked especially awesome. I am so glad you guys had your much deserved honeymoon!