I am so sick of this waiting game. The time can’t seem to pass fast enough. I believe this is how pregnant women feel when they have 2 weeks left. You never know when your baby is going to come and you keep hoping that it will be sooner rather than later. You can’t sleep at night because your so anxious for your baby to come (husband to come home) well for pregnant women I believe the not sleeping is not so much being anxious but being super uncomfortable. I am not uncomfortable just really anxious!
We haven’t heard a confirmed date yet. Honestly I wish we had a date so that I can really start getting ready. I have everything super cleaned but soon the packing begins so I am “trying” to get things organized and purge most everything we don’t need anymore. I am very excited to get into our new apartment and have more space.
Not a lot has gone on in the my life the past couple of weeks. Sorry for the non updates. Life is the same. I go to work, play with the kids, come home and clean and run some errands. I am in a rut. But that rut is soon to end! Because when Deric gets home life is going to go by fast. Deric comes home, we go to Disneyland, Move into our new apartment, go on our 1 year honeymoon cruise (since we didn’t get a honeymoon. I don’t count driving to Southern California in a U-Haul a honeymoon) and by then it will be October! WHERE HAS 2009 GONE!!!!!
2 comments:
Get use to the no offical dates that is how military life works I believe. Then when you think you have it figured out they change it on you . I so excited for you and Deric. That is a long time to be without your husband. I could bare take Paul being gone for 12 days. I could not imagine 8 months.
Oh it is so hard to wait! I am excited for you, though- especially all the fun things coming up (Disneyland and a cruise- I am so envious- though you guys REALLY DESERVE it)! Can't wait to hear all about it. For your sake, I am sooo glad Deric will be home soon!
Post a Comment