I absolutely love the 4th of July! I think its one of my favorite Holidays! I love getting dressed up in red white and blue and showing my PRIDE for this amazing country and my gratitude to the many people who decided they needed a chance and had the courage to fight for what they believed was true!
Saturday was nice and relaxing. I spent the day with my brother and his family. We just hung out at the house and had lunch and played bubbles and relaxed. We walked down to a little park and watched some fireworks. It was so nice and relaxing. But in all honesty I really missed being in Liberty Lake. Not being there made me realize how much I miss it on the 4th of July. Everyone in the city REALLY gets into the spirit of the Holiday! Fun family activities and a good fireworks show.
I am “trying” to be crafty again. So I made this photo mat to go over a print out of the proclamation to the family.
It was my first one that I made so its not totally perfect yet. and I still need to get a good copy of the proclamation and a cute photo frame to put it in.
I also bought a cute 3 drawer night stand. But I decided it was too cute to be back in my room and needed to me out in my living room. I also bought some very cute stars for the wall as well! I think it looks very cute! I love the M!

2 comments:
hey girl! where do you find this cute stuff to buy!?!?!?
btw: love the photo mat!!! super adorable!
Post a Comment