Sunday, June 14, 2009

Looking Forward

* 9 more Sundays sitting by my self.

* Having noise in my house again

* Trips to Disneyland

* Cruise with JUST my husband to Mexico

* Having a full dishwasher every day

* Cooking dinner for TWO

* Date nights

* Having to share our small bed

* Going to the Temple WITH MY HUSBAND

* Wii competitions

* Skip-bo tournaments

* Buying a house

* Starting a family

* Most off… very excited to see my husband get off the bus and finally hug and kiss him. 7.5 months is a long time!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You are amazing Jenna! You are surviving so much better than I would have. Hang in there and I am excited for you to have him home too.

[ker-AND-uh] said...

Yah! It's getting pretty close! I know you're excited to have him home! Hurry up and make babies..lol

Anonymous said...

oh dear jenna,
you are so strong! You have been doing so well! You have so much fun to look forward to. It's fun to see how different your first year of marriage has been compared to mine. I think we spent a lot more time fighting.... because my husband was actuallky around! Seriously, you have been able to just see what you're missing and what you appreicate about your husband. Anyway, I love your list. IT makes me appreciate my husband more. 9 more sundays? how long has he been gone?

Unknown said...

Finally only nine more sundays. He has been gone since january. So really we have only been together as a married couple for a little over three months.