I feel like I have not written in MONTHS. Sorry to the people who look at my blog! I get frustrated when people don’t update and here I am being just like that!
May has been an insanely crazy month for me! I feel as if I haven’t been at my house all month!
I was able to go home to Spokane to surprise my dad for his 62nd birthday on May 16th. That was so much fun! I pretty much surprised my entire family by coming home!!!! It was so nice not to worry about anything! I didn’t have to lock up the house and make sure everything was put away. I didn’t have to eat dinner by my self and I always had something to do. The weekend FLEW by way to fast. But lucky for me I will be back in June. Another reason for coming up that weekend was to see Taft Julian get baptized! Taft is one of the boys I used to nanny in Spokane! He was 5 1/2 when I started working for them! I can’t believe he is8 years old and going into 3rd grade already! The baptism was amazing and seeing him all in white and super happy made me cry!!! I am so glad that I didn’t miss out on seeing him baptized and so happy!
I have actually been in Palm Springs for a little over a week working. I can’t really call it working, but I do get paid to be out here playing with the kids. It is SUPER hot out here. We spend most of the day either in the sprinklers, pool or inside the nice air conditioned house. The desert is starting to grow on me! I am finding it more beautiful every time I come out here. Of course its a different kind of beautiful. The Mountains around here are amazing. They are HUGE! The sky at night is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a very long time! I can see so many stars and the nice thing about it is that its still about 80 degrees out side at midnight. No blankets needed to look at the stars!
Enjoy all of the pictures!
Oh and MAJOR congrats to the cutest new family Alden and Emily! They just had their 1st baby!!!! Camille! She is so cute! I got to hold her on Tuesday! So dang cute! I love that family! They are an amazing couple and are going to be the best parents! Camille is so lucky to have them as her mommy and daddy!!! CONGRATS guys!


1 comment:
sounds like you are quite the traveler!! It's good that you are busy though..hopefully it makes time pass faster! how are you doing?
Post a Comment