Monday, April 27, 2009

LOVE

Around our house you will find the word LOVE 3 times. Once when you first enter, once in the kitchen and once above my bed (tastysuite). I LOVE the word LOVE!
So I decided I would show you some things that I LOVE. (I got a new camera today a NIKON D60. I LOVE it)








these aren't in ANY order.
My crazy big family!
My SEXY husband (and Disney land, we live so close that I can hear and see the fire works every night, but that is Deric in TOKYO at Disneyland there.)
My new TOMS
Clorox disinfecting wipes THEY ARE SO CUTE!
My sister Katie and her crazy stories she tells me daily!
Love is one of the greatest things we have on this earth! and I am so thankful for the LOVE that so many people show me daily in so many different ways!

1 comment:

Kevin and Steph said...

wow. i can't believe you got a nikon d60...i am SO jelous!!!!!!!!!