Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!

I can not believe its November 4Th already and we will soon have a new President.
To be honest I am very scared at what today's outcomes will be.

In California there is a huge proposition going around called Prop 8. Its to keep the law stating that Marriage is between ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN. It is a HUGE thing here. Our church has been doing many things to help this Prop pass, but there are also many other people out there that don't want that to happen and they are using all of their might to stop it. Which makes me very sad. We have been praying and fasting very hard these last couple of weeks that we have been down here that this proposition passes. But we will find out tonight.

I can't wait for elections to be over, that is all that you see on TV down here. Commercials about different props and Obama and McCain EVERYWHERE. I am so ready for this to be all over and things settled down again. It has been very interesting.

We are all moved in to our Apartment. Since I don't work as of right now, EVERYTHING is out of boxes and put away. I couldn't stand having boxes everywhere and having nothing in its place. I think I got that from Stacy. hahaha. Its a good thing though. Deric was very happy when he came home to see everything put away. Because when he left at 3:30 yesterday morning it was a DISASTER!
I think I have a job down here now as a nanny for 2 little kids. The family is great and its very close by, which is nice. I get the chance to babysit them tonight to get the hang out of it. I am hoping it sticks and I can get this job full time.


Well, that's about it for today! I have LOADS of laundry to be doing. If anyone wants our address please let me know!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vote No on 8. In my religion everyone is equal!!

Mom said...

Hey, your mother wants your address1