Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pretty Cool.

On Saturday, Stacy hosted a bridal shower for me and my mom, grandma, mother-in-law and sisters. It was beautiful! She always does such a great job! If you want to know more about the shower go HERE!

This blog is about my Grandma!

She came over to our house a little bit early to drive up to Stacy's with us. She got to talking with me a little and told me that my Grandfather had proposed to her on Friday June 13Th 1952! How cool is that! We both were proposed to on Friday the 13Th and in June! I thought it was pretty neat! Now I have something VERY cool in common with my Grandma, not just that we sneeze the same! (keep reading there is more. It wont let me space it the way I want it. So sorry)
















And seriously how cute is my Addie in her sweet flower girl dress! I can't wait to see her in it in 19 days!!! Holy cow our engagement has FLOWN by! I think I will be done with all the planning by then!


















Deric is out in the "field" (which pretty much means sitting in a truck, while everyone else shoots guns in the middle of no where) until the week before the Wedding. I can't wait to see him, it really has been WAYYYY to long since we have together!


He is so good looking in this picture! well to me he looks good all the time! I can't wait to be married to him!!!!















and a BIG shout out to my sister Katie, who has been here for almost 2 months helping with the wedding! She is my matron of honor. and a lot of stuff would not be getting done if not for her! Thanks for coming over and helping sista LOVE you!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Engagements really fly by so fast! We just got your announcement and I loved it, really cute pics and colors. I wish I could be there for it! Good luck with these last days

Becky said...

It was a fun shower! Deric looks great in his military uniform!!