hahah its not really how my hair is going to look I promise. But somewhat.
My dress came in on Thursday. It amazing. Even better than what I had expected. I love it. Sorry I can't put any pictures up here until after the wedding of my dress. Deric looks at this. and I want to keep it a secret! I am very into tradition when it comes to wedding.
I took some pictures of my niece and nephew this morning! Here are the goods ones!
Deric comes in on Monday! I can't wait to see him! My sister in law Tara and my niece Jillian come in on Tuesday! I am so excited to have almost all of my family together again! Its been 3 years!!!!
3 comments:
I am SOOOO glad that your dress turned out!!! Phew!
I also wanted to let you know that Jon worked hard to get an extra 1 1/2 days off so we can be at the temple with you Wednesday night. We will be driving into town JUST in time to meet you there. So, be expecting us!
Oh- and I wanted to find out the songs that you and Deric like the most to use for your video- before it will be hard to get a hold of you!
So....how was the BIG DAY!!!?
Post a Comment